Documents and Resources
Do you have questions about the Homer Harbor Expansion Study? Check out our frequently asked questions (FAQ) to learn more.
You can find other key documents, reports, and presentations related to the study listed below:
- Fully Executed Project Management Plan (PMP)
- Resolution 23-130: Support for Continuation of Harbor GI and Fund 25% of Updated GI Costs
- Homer Navigation Improvements Letter
- Colonel Palazzini Funding Letter
- Project Fact Sheet
- USACE Alternatives Concepts
- USACE Alternatives Concepts Criteria Descriptions and Dictionary of Maritime Terms
- Charter Document
- Facts First
- Resolution 23-037: Outlining Expectations For Community & Stakeholder Engagement Within The Harbor Expansion GI
- Homer Harbor Expansion General Investigation Federal Cost Share Agreement
- HDR Owner’s Representative Task Order_Homer Harbor Expansion
- Homer USACE Planning Assistance to States (PAS) Final Report
Facts First #1
We are at the very beginning of a 3-year study to assess the potential to improve navigation and expand Homer’s Harbor.
Facts First #2
The National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) is a key driver in the study.
Facts First #3
This is our community, and the City of Homer (City) shares the community’s strong commitment to protecting the environment and preserving the area’s natural beauty.
Facts First #4
The Homer Port and Harbor, built in 1964, cannot meet current moorage needs.